When should I purchase this course?
This course can be purchased any time during pregnancy to about 6 weeks postpartum. The sooner you purchase, the bigger bang for your buck!
When people work with me one on one, we get started around 34-36w. This course is based on that work and should be treated similarly but there is content included that takes you through to about the end of the fourth trimester, or around 12 weeks postpartum.
I recommend working through the first two sections which are intended for pregnancy and the early days while still pregnant whenever possible and simply reviewing parts of the course when something arises or you need a refresher.
Longer videos have timestamps to help you find what you are looking for faster on your second pass through the material.
Here is an example from our section on Mental Health:
- What a new parent can expect to feel in the early days (0:00)
- What is the difference between baby blues and postpartum depression? (8:53)
- What is the difference between depression and anxiety? (24:15)
- Mood disorders in the non-birthing partner(29:00) This discussion weaves in and out of a number of larger topics about family structures and supports
- What does going to therapy look like? Or, rather, what should it look like, especially in the perinatal period (40:00)
- Tanya ask Jen and Taylor to tell them what they think people who are still pregnant should consider thinking about or planning for while still pregnant(50:00)
There is still a ton of valuable information to be had, especially if you are less than 6 weeks postpartum or you are feeling unseen, unheard, or uncared for. If you are beyond 6 weeks postpartum, feel free to contact us to see how we can help.
Not ready to purchase yet?
Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on any promotions. You can find us at mother.wit.maternity