When should I purchase this course?
This course can be purchased any time during pregnancy to about 6 weeks postpartum. The sooner you purchase, the bigger bang for your buck!
When people work with me one on one, we get started around 34-36w. This course is based on that work and should be treated similarly but there is content included that takes you through to about the end of the fourth trimester, or around 12 weeks postpartum.
I recommend working through the first two sections which are intended for pregnancy and the early days while still pregnant whenever possible and simply reviewing parts of the course when something arises or you need a refresher.
Longer videos have timestamps to help you find what you are looking for faster on your second pass through the material.
Here is an example from our section on Mental Health:
- What a new parent can expect to feel in the early days (0:00)
- What is the difference between baby blues and postpartum depression? (8:53)
- What is the difference between depression and anxiety? (24:15)
- Mood disorders in the non-birthing partner(29:00) This discussion weaves in and out of a number of larger topics about family structures and supports
- What does going to therapy look like? Or, rather, what should it look like, especially in the perinatal period (40:00)
- Tanya ask Jen and Taylor to tell them what they think people who are still pregnant should consider thinking about or planning for while still pregnant(50:00)
How do I gift this course to a pregnant or postpartum person?
Gift cards are now available on the Mother Wit website! Simply email [email protected] with the student's name and email address and we will make sure to apply any discounts available as well as help you decide which version of the course/coaching sessions before you make your purchase.
There is a ton of valuable information packed into this course, especially if you are feeling unseen, unheard, or uncared for. The monthly subscription option is an excellent choice if you are already week or months postpartum or if you have a particular interest in a subset of the material presented.
Not ready to purchase yet?
Start our free mini-course, Preparing your relationship for postpartum. Subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on any promotions. You can find us @mother.wit.maternity
I'm a healthcare provider/birthworker and I'd like to provide a more comprehensive approach for my clients. Is this course helpful for me too?
Absolutely, in fact, if you email me a copy of your license, certificate or website information, I will offer you a 50% discount code in return. You can also use coaching sessions as needed if you want to pick my brain on implementation.
How long will I have access to the course?
For one full year when you pay in full or in three installments. Alternatively, you can pay $19.99 and have access for one month at a time and you can cancel your subscription at any time. This is a great option for those who discover this course already postpartum or who are interested in a subset of the content.